Thursday, September 9, 2010

Diary of a Fat Girl III

My boyfriend and my mom are my two best friends so, I call and contact them for just about everything that I do in my life. So, my program took us to Nelspruit, Kruger National Park, and SOWETO for a week or so. I have been doing this Raw diet for approximately 3weeks and I have been considering adding All-Brand to get everything working properly. So, we leave at 6am in the morning to catch our flight to Johannesburg and when I say TEMPTATION!!! Oh gosh! We get to the airport around 6:30am and the program has paid for breakfast at Spurs. Breakfast is Sunnyside up eggs with Ham and we will not be eating again until 12pm. Oh god please forgive me to forgive myself. I ate this food and when I tell you I was in heaven, I was floating! This was such a beautiful feeling and I was just excited that I had the chance and was able to eat at Spurs (Very popular restaurant in South Africa). I know many of you are thinking oh, this is not that bad, but all of the above defied the Raw diet and because it was sent by a preacher, I always feel even worst. I am not as religious as many of my peers, but I am a woman that fears god.

So We get off the two and the half hour flight and then we have a 4.5 hour ride to Nelspruit and what’s for lunch? Chicken sandwich with butter? What the hell? A cereal bar and an apple, this is just great! But then again, I have to sit and think-some people don’t have any food at all and here I am being picky. What a shame! Anyways so all this vacation, I feasted and ironically all the outcomes that I was suppose to get from the RAW diet started happening. This was the best and the worst week since I have been here, I had some really AMAZING foods: Beef stew, Steak, Pop, Corn on the Carb, Fish, Salads were Amazing, Chicken, Squash, no desserts besides the marvel cake, but it was AMAZING. I felt as if I had an early Thanksgiving without any of the foods being processed.

The food here tastes delicious! Nothing is processed so it is the best meat I have ever tasted. There is a downfall of course; I am unable to save anything for a longtime because everything goes bad within that first week. It is not wise to buy big bundles of food, but rather go shopping once a week. So, once I came back, I decided that I had to change the diet to fit in with me a little more. The goal was to alternate your diet somehow so, I became a vegetarian that eats fish. I also added All-brand and muesli in my diet to keep my fiber levels high. So, I am going to work with this, I will let you know how this is going shortly.

That’s all for now, Stay Royal :-)

1 comment:

BIGGMAMA21 said...

WOW!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ME HUNGRY LOL YOU KNOW MY MOUTH IS WATERING!!!! i miss you and love you soooo much! I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!!!