So, I have been stressing over my politics class because it is the only class that is giving me problems. Although I currently have a B in the class, the exams here are 50% of the grade and I know exams are not my strong points. I have been praying to god to help me and guide the way for me to get a B+ in this class at least and an A in the rest of my classes because I have been working very hard. I know that sometimes it doesn’t seem like god will answer you so, I decided that I needed to go to church to send my message to him a little closer.
I know that I have been wrapped up in school so much, that I haven’t been making time for church which is exactly what I didn’t want to happen. So, I decided yesterday that I was going to visit HillSong today because it has been a long and rough weekend for me. Anyways before I went to church, I spoke to my mother about how stressed I was and to send prays for me and as soon as I go to the church, there was a pray request form waiting for me. I was so happy to be able to send prays through a local church. I learned that local churches and individuals in those local churches connect you to god. I send a pray up for myself, those around me and for everyone in the world. I like to helps other get their pray requests because I love for others to help me as well and DUH it is the right thing to do! Anyways the service was focused on exams today and the whole church prayed over me as well as the other students and it was so powerful, I couldn’t help but cry. I think some of the stress was definitely able to be lifted off of my shoulders a little and I was definitely more confident that Jesus will guide me through this stepping stone in my life I have never felt that I have worked so hard to fall so low in my life. Its crazy and I feel that I have never been this down before that it actually kills me and to think over one class but a 6 credit class where my grade transfer and where this will mean the most for my GPA. I pray for my teacher and TAs for my politics class as well because I am focused on my grade and learning the content while they are tell me I should focus on the content and not the grade. I don’t understand how they are uncorrelated. Any who the church prayed and the serum was about listening before you speak and seeing beyond what the natural eyes show us.
My natural eyes shows me grades that I am displeased with, a school system that stresses me out beyond control, and time is running out. But I know god has a plan for me and I have a plan for myself and that is to become successful by having an impact on lives and in order to get there I have to take one day and one step at a time and god will lead the way to my success. All I have to do is follow it!
So, how I decided that Hill-Song was going to be my Cape Town Church, I also received the good news that a church will open in NYC so, I am honored to go to the church when I go home. I very eager to get involved in a church to learn more about my lord and savior as well as build and develop a stronger relationship with my god. We have all been created for a reason and we all have a purpose in life and I am determined to make mine have a positive impact on the lives of those that follow me.
Stay Royal :-)
2 comments:
GOD SAID IN JEREMIAH 29:11,MY PLANS FOR YOU ARE GOOD AND NOT EVIL,TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND HOPE. HIS PLAN FOR YOU ARE GOOD REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN YOUR PAST. NO MATTER WHAT, HIS PLAN WILL ALWAYS BE FOR YOUR GOOD! GOD CAN TURN YOUR SETBACKS AROUND. HE CAN TAKE YOUR TRAGEDY AND TURN IT INTO TRIUMPH! LET GO OF THE PAST, SEEK GOD'S PLAN AND DEVELOP THE VISION OF VICTORY FOR YOUR LIFE! I LOVE YOU AND GOD DOES TOO! YOU'RE TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!! HOLD STRONG AND STEADFAST GOD GOT YOUR BACK! HE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR WILL HE FORSAKE YOU!
I know I am too blessed to be stress but, I am always stressed...I don't understand
Post a Comment