Thursday, October 14, 2010

Counting your blessings

I find it interesting that many people like to call on God when something really bad happens. I admire my god-Jesus and all the other gods as well because s/he is so forgiving and aware that people make mistakes. We as human beings are all aware that people make mistakes, but I have never met someone that is able to forgive for everything-I believed that it is humanly impossible. I have been thinking about how blessed I am a lot lately and even going back to my last blog “Too Blessed to be Stressed,” but I am always stressed. I have been truly blessed my whole life, but now everything is so clear. I can see everything and I am soo grateful for God and his help for me to achieve my goals. I mean of course, I haven’t received everything I wanted, but the important thing is that I have received everything that I have needed. This year has been a heck of roller-coaster because I have been definitely shown a number of life situations that come along with growing up.

Let me count some of the Blessings I have:
1. I am in South Africa studying abroad and getting an education under British curriculum and having a winter that is a Spring in the U.S.
2. I am able to wake up every morning and open my eyes with good health and no disabilities
3. I am able to inspire people
4. I am able to afford to take care of myself in another country
5. I am surrounded by people who love me and have my best interest at heart
6. I am blessed to have the trials and tribulations and to have the strength to continue to go on

I can sit here and count my whole 21years of life in blessings, but that still wouldn’t be enough to express of lucky and grateful I am. I use to ask why me? Why have I been treated so good in my life and the people that are struggling are unable to get half as much as me. I feel that in life there are always going to be people more fortunate and less fortunate when you compare yourself and I have been very fortunate in my life. I feel that it is my duty to help as many people as I can-My goal in life is to make an impact that will be able to spread to someone else that will start a trend.
Many people are blessed with a lot of good fortunate, but if you can’t share that good fortune then what is the purpose of having it? When your life has been impacted by something, share it! You may change someone else’s life.

Stay Royal :-)

1 comment:

BIGGMAMA21 said...

WELL WITH ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE ENVISIONED IN YOUR LIFE I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO SHARE THIS BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE WITH ME AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!!!